That Moment

When you want me so strongly that
Your desire ignites
All of your internal structure
And that fire melts
Those last steel columns
Of your defenses
And then you touch me,
And bend yourself toward my face
Toward my eyes
Toward my lips
And at that moment of contact
Of your blood-red lips
You flow through me like
The lightning that breaks
A tall tree into two,
You become as the blade that slashes me
there where I am the most
vulnerable
From inside of me fly away
All the birds of wandering and fears
They go to search for some
for them more hospitable regions
and I feel
How from the top to bottom
Of this endless being
The feeling of sweetness fulfills me
This wine under the skin
This scream in the middle of the night
This Madness

Of our

Love ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright © 2009 - LAVINIA - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template