I Love

I love you, a soul of mine ..
I love your laughter, and tenderness of your hands
I like your movement and your unconcealed longing
your warmth
your infatuation in life
your selflessness
your infinite mercy ..

I love, your fight with your self
that one in which good always wins
like that from that fighting of yours in you
history of the whole world depends on
and thou shalt, by the goodness of yours
save the world ..

I love, and so be it
Can I at all
stop these currents
those shivering that permeate the entire me
when I remember, when I think only
how I slept by you
in your embrace
impressed by your hands
into your beautiful body

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright © 2009 - LAVINIA - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template