You

grant me your
most secret
moments
i will keep them
carefully and
forever
the same as
these green
traces
of your touchings
on my skin

grant me
your dreams
let me
dream them
through
your eyes
let the ropes
of your
ramblings
cut into
my feet too

grant me
the darkness
of your
sleepless nights
and the light of your
most mysterious
magical mornings
let the star
of your
insights
spills
on me
and
in me

and stay for all that
yours
totally yours
as you are
for different
i wouldn't
be able to
love you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apart from the little i's (Sorry a pet peeve of mine. I am anti little i in Poetry) this is beautiful. Beautiful stiring words of love.

Lavinia said...

Thank you, Sarah - I will try to fix this "I"s

hopefully :))

Post a Comment





Copyright © 2009 - LAVINIA - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template