The Guru






I am not interested in your personal life.

I am interested will you be born in spirit
and let him do the fission of your heart.


I am not interested in your personal problems.

I am interested will you lift your hands towards the sky
and let it clean from you everything that is not
the pure gold of the true life


I am not interested in your dealing with yourself.

I am interested only for the song
that we can sing together
in the Devotion to the Supreme.



Limerick, Ireland,
in meditation, 1st day after return from India


2 comments:

Nuit Natasa Pantovic said...

Ljubavi,

bila si u Indiji!!! :) - pisi mi!

Lavinia said...

pisem uskoro :))

xx

Post a Comment





Copyright © 2009 - LAVINIA - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template