Tell me

Say, do you believe
that happiness exists,
and that the land of dreams
is not very far
And that people have not
lost their eyes
that in this world there is
someone concerned about you

Say, are you hoping
that there will be days
when all human chains
will disappear
That a clean water
will flow from the source
and that all may be
start again ...

Tell me that Hope
still exists
that it's not the end
to all that was nice
Tell me and know
that I will not laugh
and that I will
trust you everything, blindly.

Tell that at least once
there will be no war
That peace will flow
through the world in waves.
Oh, is there
AT LEAST ONE MAN
who say at least
the words of comfort to me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright © 2009 - LAVINIA - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template